Iphone 4 16GB Black fantastic condition with Jailbreak. Ealing. ALL APPS FOR FREE (not 4s s3 4 s) +

Here i have my Iphone 4. I have had it for about 1 year and works perfectly. It is jailbroken and so all apps can be downloaded for free through Installus and Cydia (both loaded onto phone) Tom Tom UK and Western Europa is also loaded onto phone. Currently i use o2 Network but do not know about other networks. Genuine sale due to Upgrade. I will not take any money less then then so please do not offer silly prices. I will keep the phone as a spare otherwise as its perfectly fine. Phone will come with charger, Privacy screen protector, car charger, car mount and 20 spare screen protectors Proof of ID can be supplied also, to proof my genuine sale. Guaranteed phone will not be blocked or insurance scammed. Thanks Mark 07944 043274