BLACKBERRY BOLD 9700 UNLOCKED GRADE PERFECT CONDITION! .

NO POSTAGE CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY PEOPLE!! For sale is my unlocked 9700 To begin with the device on sale is in outstanding cosmetic condition and is in full working condition. If you are the person who is not into scratches this device is perfect for you. I am the type of person who loves taking care of my possessions so you are dealing with a careful and considerate owner. The device has always been used with a screen protector (seen in the picture air bubbles due to the screen protector can be seen on the screen) and kept within a case when in use so rest assured the device has been well looked after. Actual picture of the blackberry can be found next to this ad The blackberry is fully working and I can confirm with my own words that this device is not stolen (as sales of stolen phones is fairly common) so this device will not lock up on you a few days after buying. The popular Blackberry messenger is fully operational and simply needs the new owner to set up. This device new is £180-250 Grab a bargain! I am only selling this beauty because I have switched phone otherwise I would not be selling! Included Blackberry 9700 Genuine Blackberry Charger 1GB Memory Card The official Blackberry desktop charging pod for looking!!!