Blackberry Curve 9380 Works with both Orange and T-Mobile Sim Cards !

Blackberry Curve 9380 Works with both Orange and T-Mobile Sim Cards Here i am selling my Blackberry 9380, This has only been used for 3days so is being listed as used but still like new apart from a few really minor scratches on outer screen hardly noticeable but thought id mention. I work for T-Mobile and recently won this as part of an incentive in work, however it is surplus to requirements as both me and my partner both have contract phones. We have tested this with an Orange sim card and this works, (may be open to all networks, but i am unable to test as do not have other sim cards, so please assume only works with T-Mobile and Orange) Any Questions please ask, you can contact me on 07534976196. Please dont email as i may not recieve.