Applie iPhone 3gs 32gb black - Unlocked (I think) ?

For Sale phone 3gs 32 GB Black. £130 The screen on this phone is perfect as it has had a screen protector on since new. The back has some cosmetic scratches but this is easily hidden with a case (or you can get a new back of eBay for about £10) It has the latest firmware installed on it and I believe it is factory unlocked (it works with Orange and Vodafone, haven’t tested with anything else) The phone will come with USB cable and usb wall charger. I do also have a pink case I can throw in as well. Reason for selling the phone is it’s just been used as spare phone for ages so thought it was time it went to a new home. Please no time wasters. I can deliver the phone/ meet somewhere depending on where you are in Sheffield. Else cash on collection. zero7500eight2six8four4 Thanks ED