Factory Unlocked iPhone 4 32GB + Accessories -

NO TRADES Time for a change so I figure its about time I sell my iPhone 4. Included with the sale are: -1 Unlocked Black iPhone 4 32gb on the latest firmware and wiped fresh -Original Box with instruction manual and Sim key -1 Additional backplate- brushed aluminium finish + Special screwdriver to change it -1 Griffin Case- I forget what it is called but its a rubbery slightly see-through material with like a diamond effect on the back -2x chargers (I cant guarantee either are original apple as I think my ex took the original when she moved out) - 1 in car charger The phone is in good condition bare some normal wear and tear, the only non cosmetic thing I would like to mention being that the spring in the lock button seems to have become dislodged- the lock button still works fine but it just pretrudes less than it would normally and doesnt