AS NEW NOKIA C7, EXCELLENT CONDITION, MUST SEE. ?

Here I have a frosty metal Nokia C7 for sale, comes in the box complete with charger, instruction manual, and brand new earphones. These phones are commonly sold in black and the frosty metal gives a more modern, professional look to the phone so in my opinion, much better! The plastic screen protector has never been removed so the screen is in perfect condition and the phone has been kept in a case so there is no scratches that I am aware of, literally looks brand new. I will also sell the phone with a bright pink rubber case. I have found these used phones being sold on other websites for about £230 so £180 really is a bargain! If you are interested feel free to contact me via Email and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I have not uploaded a photo of the phone itself and have instead taken one from the internet to save time so you are welcome to view without any obligation to buy! Below are a few more details about the phone .. Dimensions 117.3mm x 56.8mm x 10.5 mm Weight 130g Camera (Megapixels) 8.0 MP Storage space 8GB Memory card type microSD Maximum card capacity 32GB Stand-by time, up to 555 hours Talk time, up to 5 hours 40 mins Thanks for looking!