New Apple iPhone 4S (Latest Model) -16GB- Black with 11 months Apple Warranty *

Up for sale is a new fully boxed Apple iPhone 4s 16GB, Black Smartphone, which was bought last month ago and just has been used for couples of times to check whether everything is working. So it is like Brand New and all the accessories are still intake, never used and wrapped with plastic as it came in the box. The phone has still more than 11 months of Apple warranty. :-) The phone works on Vodaphone and I think it is locked on it. but can be unlocked from any unlocking service centre easily. I will also provide a brand new crystal clear screen protector for front and back side. Please note that I will only accept CASH ON COLLECTION. I prefer to meet anywhere near Canary Wharf or Mile End area or if you want, from my house. Still, I will consult with the buyer and may settle to meet somewhere that is convenient for both of us. :-) If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to CALL me on 07511345005.