iPhone 4S 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED. 9 days old *

I want to sell this as fast as possible because I can use the cash right now. Sparkling new iPhone 4S 16GB only took it out of the box to try it out. Purchased 9 days ago and given to me as an engagement gift.I never used it as my regular phone. This baby works great and it still has that fresh out of the box "shine" on it. Absolutely NO scratches on screen or back. Factory unlocked, so feel free to use whatever sim you want with this phone. Of course it has a 1 year Apple warranty and since the phone is only 9 days old, you will be getting almost all of the warranty. All accessories and the box included, as well as Apple Store receipt. Headset has never been used and still wrapped in original plastic, so no need to worry about germs:) I will reply as fast as I can. I ask that only serious buyers contact me. Looking forward to a smooth transaction. Cheers!