As new condition iPhone 4 for sale 3 weeks old! -

Here I have for sale is an immaculate condition iPhone 4 16gb mobile phone. The phone is locked to 3 Mobile and can easily be unlocked if buyer wishes to do so in the future. The condition of the phone is immaculate as you can see in the pictures and even has a zagg invisible shield applied to the back so phone remains scratch free! The mobile is also under warranty. The mobile is fully boxed with the following included: - Handset - Original Box - Charger - Sim Pin - Manuals - Data Cable The phone also includes extras such as screen guards, phone pouch and a high quality silicon case which is a rare buy. Only selling as I find Blackberrys more entertaining. I can even jailbreak the phone free of charge is buyer wants me to, just let me know. Pickups or a drop off can be arranged if you are in an area close buy. E-mails will be responded to in a matter of hours, guaranteed. If you do contact me by phone, please use texts and i will reply soon as possible, because I am not always able to pick up Thank you for looking, sensible offers welcome.