32GB IPHONE 4 BLACK STILL UNDER WARRANTY IN MINT CONDITION +

BLACK APPLE IPHONE 32GB STILL UNDER WARRANTY IN MINT CONDITION I have for sale my Apple Iphone 4 in Black and it looks amazing, The phone has only been used as a replacement also phone had a screen protector on front and back so it is immaculate. Comes with box and all the accessories. its come from Apple Store so its unlock to any network, I have try it out with other Sim Card, These phones look absolutely stunning in Black and are brilliant to use, I got this I phone Direct from Apple Store Grab yourself a BARGAIN!!!!!!! No timewasters please and goodluck with. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I have also advertised this phone elsewhere, so if you are a genuine buyer then please get in touch and make me an offer. Thank You